Wednesday, April 11, 2018

I am gaining weight- not a good sign.

I don't mind if I was in my early 20s, even though I was heavier, but I was not flabby. I was montok.
Now, gaining weight just means that I am not fit.

I stopped breatfeeding a few months ago. As expected, my body is suddenly so sensitive with the amount of food that I take. Previously, I was hungry and ate and I would still be 49-50kg.
Not anymore.

If I don't control my weight now, I'm pretty sure, soon, I will not fit into my zold clothes anymore. They are already tight now!

I know I need to control my appetite. But, you know lah, food nowadays, they purposely give you a bigger portion so you just have to pay more and they can make easy profits.

So cunning right? End up I'd feel guilty for spending and not finishing...

Anyway, when I see people praising new mothers who get back in shape, I'll be like- hey, I do too! It is not that hard...
Haha...Berlagak kan...
I mean, you can see all over Instagram, all these mothers rupa macam anak dara.
At least, I'm not that pretty.
I mean, those people, dahlah slim, cantik pula tu, pandai dressing, siap ada masa nak mekap mekap, lepas tu, pandai posing ambil gambar! So not fair!

Sometimes, I tell myself, I can be like that too if I were that rich, or if I were a housewife.
But, noooo...

Did I ever tell you about the time when I was so depressed, I stayed home for about one month? I was really not in the mood to go out at all, I avoided people and just be with my kids.

When they napped, I did too...I basically didn't need to move around so much...I was in ny PJs the whole day...

Yeah, so I was comot and gaining weight.

See, staying at home made ME, not everyone, but ME, lazy.

So, that pretty much made me realize, I can't even make myself beautiful even if I stayed home.
So pathetic. Haha.

At least my husband thinks I am beautiful. I hope.

1 comment:

teaD said...

as they say... find a happy person, u'll find a project. meaning s/he's always up to something.

so off u go, try conquer the world or something.